Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Orphaned folder in OSX mail.app after calendar sharing
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I had a shared calender from a collegue - only calendar. That share permission was removed -> Suddenly I've got a folder with the username in my OSX mail.app as well?! That folder won't disappear.

That orphaned folder will disappear when I re-enable the cal share permission but when I remove it again the folder re-appears which is a bit annoying.

I can delete he folder within mail.app but after restarting the app it's there again.

The folder isn't anywhere within kerio webmail.

Any idea?
  •  
Vicky

Hi Spacey,

I have seen some shared folder which have had their permissions removed can still be listed inside the folder.map file. What I would suggest is the following:

1. Stop Kerio Connect
2. Navigate your user folder in the mail store
3. Open the folder.map in a plain text editor
4. See if the older shared folder is still listed there and if it is remove the entry for that folder and save the changes
5. Start Kerio Connect

See if that helps otherwise feel free to open a support ticket with us and we can help you troubleshoot the problem further if you wish.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
Spacey

Hi Vicky,

thanks a lot - that worked perfectly! Now that orphaned is gone away - great!
  •  
harveydov

Thanks Ms Cinelli, very Helpful Wink Keep running
Sy@Nexus
Previous Topic: forward email looses attachment
Next Topic: 8.2.2 and Logs
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 01:43:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.