Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Incoming Caller ID (Incoming Caller ID)
  •  
fsupport

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

we are using Kerio operator 2.2.1 Build 2435
and i have several issues with the incoming Caller ID.

if i call from my cellphone to the Reception (full number) the Reception phone (SPA504) shows anonymous caller.

but if i call other users they show my number (same phones)

and the only difference is that all extentions fall back after 15 seconds to the reception and the reception does not have that forward.

i looked several times and i asked my colleage to check with me but we where unable to find other differences.

besides number/name/extention wich is obvious

also, when i make a calling group then the users in the group also show every call as anonymous.

it is a very basic setup.
26 numbers, all directed to the right extention.
all 26 users call out with there own number.
and all users have a 15 sec fallback to ext 100(Reception) setup.

hope you know where to look
thanks in advance!
  •  
ESP Projects

Are you using ISDN lines? If so, we had a similar problem with one of ours where the ISDN provider hadn't enabled the CallerID function. After we spoke to them, they turned it on and hey presto!
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

if the above tip doesn't help you, feel free to contact me at <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com>.

I'd need you to:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed)
2. Start a packet sniffer (in case the provider is SIP)
3. Make a call that works and one that doesn't
4. Generate a support info file (link at the bottom of the System Health screen).
5. Email it to me.

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Fax to multiple recipients
Next Topic: transfer timer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 23:17:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00561 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.