Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Forwarding email with EML attachments
  •  
manyhats

Send a private message to this user
I am on Kerio 8.1.3 and I am having an issue where people are not able to forward emails with EML attachments. We are using Outlook 2007 through 2013 and it fails on all of them. Sometime you get the Kerio sync failed message, sometimes it just stays in the outbox. Below is a copy of the error in the debug.log file. I believe this is either Outlook or the Kerio connector that is having the issue as forwarding the email from webmail and/or a phone works perfectly. Also when I looked up: "Conversion of rtf to native body failed" I did notice that others were having the same error but no solution was ever reported.

Any help is appreciated. Surprised

[24/12/2013 09:16:29.877](7216){err}{convertor} In MapiConvertor\MapiConvertor.cpp:220 (mapiToMime)
[#1739] (E6DE) Exception of class HResultException: Lib\WrapCompressedRtfStream.cpp(150), WrapCompressedRtfStream::wrap:
0x80004005 E_FAIL: Conversion of rtf to native body failed
Conversion has failed.
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I can confirm that there is such issue in Kerio Outlook Connector. Some messages with eml attachments were incorrectly synchronized to KOFF and it can't be forwarded nor copied to other folder.

Most of these issues should be fixed now, however KOFF 8.1.3 doesn't contain all those fixed, for example for japanese emails. Nevertheless the fix never affects already damaged messages. You need to clear KOFF cache to force new synchronization of all messages. If it doesn't help, inform Kerio Technical Support.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Configuration of KIMT migration tool
Next Topic: limitation internet
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 09:13:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.