Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Two mailboxes in two domains, that can be opened in Microsoft Outlook?
  •  
hskyontour

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody,

i have an issue with Kerio Connect 8.2.1.
This is my problem:
I have two domains in that several accounts exist, and i want to access 2 mailboxes in two different domains from Outlook 2003. The user can choose, from which mailbox he can send the mail, and can acces to both mailboxes. But i can't create two accounts in Office with the "Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline-Edition)". The Tool can only access one mailbox in one domain. Please Help.

Greetings,
hskyontour
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Sadly that is currently the case, although it is planned to have multiple KOFF accounts available in a future release of Kerio Connect.

So you have a couple of options:

1. Create two Outlook Profiles, one for each account, and switch between them.

2. Create a single profile, with one account using KOFF and the other set up as IMAP.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Neil.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
Previous Topic: Exchange vs Exchange IMAP
Next Topic: Configuration of KIMT migration tool
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 21:24:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.