Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email received by cc'd recipients, but not the main recipient. Any ideas why?
  •  
legless

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I was notified this morning about a crucial email that wasn't delivered as expected. It seems odd, and I'm not sure what the cause may be.

Basically, a person outside our office (not using Kerio, sending from a yahoo.com email address) sent an email to a recipient (Who I will call A), and cc'd 4 other people in the email. All the recipients (including all the cc'd people) are in the same domain, running through the same server. 'A' did not receive the email, but all the cc'd people did.

When I look at the logs in the Kerio Admin console, it shows the entries I would expect to see - except there is no sign of the email being sent to 'A'. There are four 'Service: SMTP' lines, followed by four 'Result: delivered, Status: 2.0.0.' lines.

I logged into one of the cc'd user's email account, and I had a look at the email in question. Looking at the information provided by the 'View Source' option, I can see that the sender did enter the (correct) email address for the recipient in the 'To' line, and everything looks as it should.

We are running Kerio Server v8.2.0 (1957) on a Mac running OS X Server 10.6.4.

Any help or suggestions as to what may have caused this would be very helpful - of course it was a crucial email and now management is concerned that other emails have not been delivered. It is worth noting that the sender has sent emails to 'A' before with no issues...

Thanks for your help!
Previous Topic: no time stamp with mailitems
Next Topic: receiving duplicate emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:43:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.