Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » can't login to webmail
  •  
robfoster

Send a private message to this user
Hi
Im a fairly basic user of kerio and i want to configure a shared folder which i understand needs to be done through webmail, I've read the section on how to login to webmail, but it keeps sending me to my servers website page, I'm using mavericks server 10.9.1 and kerio is installed on the server computer, i don't have websites activated, i guess they must just run on the same port and the server is taking precedence, is there a way to change the port that webmail runs on? or can anyone advise where I'm going wrong?

Thank You

R
  •  
zebby

Unless you've changed them, HTTP listens on ports 80 and 8800 and HTTPS on 443 and 8443.
  •  
robfoster

Thanks Zebby, it turns out i must have changed the port to 8079.

i appreciate the response
Previous Topic: idiot's guide to kmsrecover
Next Topic: "Install License" hangs
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 23:20:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.