Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with Connect Account Assistant on OS X
  •  
Diego Mazza

Send a private message to this user
Hello to all the community!

On a mac I have multiple users on one of these I installed connect the assistant and everything went well.
If I try to install it on another user, It always proposes the credentials of the first installation and I can not change them.

Do you know how to have a configuration for each user connect through the assistant?

How can I uninstall it?

Thank you!

Diego
  •  
Kedar

Hi Diego,
Kerio Connect Account Assistant is unique for each user. Therefore, it is necessary to download it from your own integration page.

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/os-x/kerio-connect -account-assistant-1399.html
  •  
Diego Mazza

Hi Radek,
thank you for your reply!

I follow this guide for the first installation..

For another user I get the attached screenshot.

•  
Kedar

Because you used same installer for both users Smile
Account assistant is bundled per-user and contains scripts and configuration files for given user.
If the browser contains session for first user and it still downloads same installer on Integration page, close the browser, open again and download correct installer for second user.
  •  
max case

hi diego,

did you downloaded the kerio assistant from the other user webmail account?

please try to login with the username & password to his/her webmail account, download the Kerio Connect Account Assistant again, enter the password and everything should work.

good luck!
  •  
Diego Mazza

Ok, I understand..

The problem is the browser cache..
I've delete all browsers cache and everything is working properly..

Thanks Radek and Max!
Have a nice day!

Diego
Previous Topic: "Install License" hangs
Next Topic: help configuring IM (please)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:18:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.