Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Restored username files from backup but still can't see e-mails
  •  
eXtremer

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Today A user deleted all emails from outlook (without connector) and the emails from the server has been deleted too. Now I've restored (copy&paste) all of this files from yesterday backup to E:\mailstore\Mail\domain.com\username although it has about 1GB of data, Outlook neither webmail shows no emails. Why ? What I'm doing wrong ?

Thank you.
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

If you didn't use the kmsrecover program to restore the files, but just copy/paste, then you will need to reindex the mailbox of the user in question.

In the web admin console, go to Accounts->Users, right-click on the username and select More Actions->Reindex Mailbox.

After re-indexing and because of the copy/paste, the restored emails will appear as new (unread)

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
eXtremer

Ernesto Zavala (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 09 January 2014 20:01
If you didn't use the kmsrecover program to restore the files, but just copy/paste, then you will need to reindex the mailbox of the user in question.

In the web admin console, go to Accounts->Users, right-click on the username and select More Actions->Reindex Mailbox.

After re-indexing and because of the copy/paste, the restored emails will appear as new (unread)

Thank you, but there isn't such an option (Reindex Mailbox) in my Kerio Connect version (7.1.4), I'm fine with this version don't want to upgrade at the moment. Is there a different method ?

[Updated on: Fri, 10 January 2014 07:47]

•  
eXtremer

Found this KB, all good now. Thank you.
Previous Topic: Duplicated Contact
Next Topic: Email delivered despite coming from blacklisted IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 07:38:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.