Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Disable automatic notifications to senders?
  •  
brandon@technico.us

Send a private message to this user
Is it possible to disable the automatic notification that is issued to a sender when the delivery of an outgoing message is delayed?

Is it possible to disable the automatic notification that is issued to a sender when a delayed outgoing message is manually removed from the queue?

Why I ask: One of my users employs an out-of-office reply nearly all the time. That same user is the target of a world of spam, and each piece of spam that reaches her generates an out-of-office reply that has nowhere to go. The delayed out-of-office replies then result in a world of "message is delayed" notifications in her inbox. And if I manually clean up the queue by removing the delayed out-of-office replies, then she gets another wave of "message was removed" notifications. It's pretty messy. Thanks for any suggestions.
  •  
brandon@technico.us

Does anyone from Kerio have a response to the inquiry above?
  •  
Kedar

This forum is not official Kerio support channel and described usage is very unusual for me. It's probably reason why nobody replied.

Probably workaround on workaround can help:)
Create sieve filter (mail filters) in user's account and move all these messages to Deleted Items and mark them as read.
Previous Topic: External Antivirus and Kerio Connect Server
Next Topic: Problem with the Mail-Transfer between CommuniGate Pro6.0.6 and KMS 8.2.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 22:48:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00484 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.