Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Help setting up Kerio Connect Webmail profile on new iOS 7 iPhone (Always says wrong username and password)
  •  
Alexandre Leduc

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I use a Kerio Connect mail adress for my job (at Action Sport Physio, a physio clinic). I have been able to set it up easily on my iPhone on iOS 6 a few month ago using the Kerio Connect Webmail (mail2.terraria.com) and used the Set up my device link which installed a profile on my iPhone.

Now fast forward a few months, I have new iPhone on iOS 7 and when I try to do the same thing it always says my username and password are wrong (I am sure I entered them correctly). I cannot even login using this adress (mail2.terraria.com) on my pc which is the only Kerio Connect Webmail adress google gives me. My job adress (mail.actionsportphysio.com) it says my device is not supported. The functionality is very limited. Using a PC or Mac is recommended instead.

And under it, it is only written Integration with Mac, not device like the other mail.

So how can I set my Kerio adress as one of my mail account on my iPhone on iOS 7 like I used to?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You probably need to ask your network or IT administrator to upgrade YOUR Kerio Connect server to the latest version, which supports iOS 7. Connecting to random servers in the Internet will not work.
  •  
Alexandre Leduc

Oh thanks for the answer.

I don't know who I should contact for that, but I guess I could try since it's a job-wide server.

Also, why did it work using that server while on iOS 6?
Previous Topic: Problem with a server certificate
Next Topic: Individual User Can't Connect to Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:55:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.