Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » GAL Contacts folder is shown as a mail folder.
  •  
benjalamelami

Send a private message to this user
GAL Contacts folder is shown as a mail folder, thus the whole catalogue of contacts of the domain is not shown for anyone.

Any one knows how to fix this?
  •  
benjalamelami

The screenshot

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I'm curious. What is the reason of posting the same question here and to our support system?
  •  
benjalamelami

My software maintenance is almost to be renewed. Call it: Experiment.

Thank you
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Got it.
I'm not happy to see such attempts for keeping many people busy by duplicating simple questions, which are easily (and for free) available in our Knowledge base. This post proves that our technical support policy is just right.
  •  
benjalamelami

Whatever your reasoning proves to you is fine by me. I see that there are bugs that are often unexplained, such as this one. Why did this happen in the first place? Searching for the knowledge base is not something that yields results often and the fact that in the first hours of my support ticket, I decided to post it here too.
Previous Topic: ActiveSync iPhone can't delete messages
Next Topic: high load on kerio connect 8.2.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 11:24:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.