Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect to Kerio with EWS
  •  
erichert

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

Our CRM-Solution (BüroWARE) syncs with Exchange through the EWS-Protokoll. Is it possible to sync through EWS even with Kerio?

We've tried it and got the information that the certificate ist not correct and it seemed that the path to the "Exchange.asmx" was wrong.

How do I have to configure a client (even with paths) so that it will work?

Thanks,

Eduard Richert
  •  
Kedar

EWS protocol is officially supported only with Outlook 2011 Mac now, I'm sorry.
The path is /EWS/Exchange.asmx but I guess server will not work with your CRM via EWS.

You can enable debug log for EWS in WebAdmin to see more.
  •  
artist99

Is there perhaps something new?
  •  
artist99

Hi,

is there perhaps something new.

Our ERP-Software syncs with Exchange through the EWS-Protokoll. Is it possible to sync through EWS even with Kerio?

I have treid it, but it doesn`t work. Kerio says, that:

[08/Mar/2016 15:30:38] HTTP/EWS: User XXXX doesn't exist. Attempt from IP address 192.168.XX.YY.

The User exists and it works with the same user with Outlook 2016 over EWS.

What can i do?
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

As already stated, we support only selected clients (Outlook for Mac 2011 & 2016, Apple Mail). But generally our EWS implementation is constantly improving, there will be some new features in 9.1. Regarding your question: if the user exists, it should be authenticated. Sometimes EWS clients send user in the form DOMAIN\username which is not supported, only username or user@domain must be used.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
artist99

Hi Pavel,

many thanks for your tip! We could solve the problem with the domain.

Generally the sync of events is possible now. But the entries multiply itself.

Here is an extract from the log file:

11 Mrz 2016 10:54:21 [Version: ] ERROR ExchangeSynchronisationThread:235 - Fehler beim Verbinden mit Exchange: Precondition: date != null
java.lang.AssertionError: Precondition: date != null
at de.pds.common.fachwerte.persistence.TimeDV.timeDV(TimeDV.jav a:29)
at de.pds.pim._internal.service.ExchangeServiceImpl.putTermin(E xchangeServiceImpl.java:1527)
at de.pds.pim._internal.service.ExchangeSynchronisationThread$1 .process(ExchangeSynchronisationThread.java:276)
at de.pds.common.service.persistence.WithSessionAndTransaction. run(WithSessionAndTransaction.java:38)
at de.pds.pim._internal.service.ExchangeSynchronisationThread.s endTerminToExchange(ExchangeSynchronisationThread.java:323)
at de.pds.pim._internal.service.ExchangeSynchronisationThread.s endTermineToExchange(ExchangeSynchronisationThread.java:221)
at de.pds.pim._internal.service.ExchangeSynchronisationThread.r un(ExchangeSynchronisationThread.java:173)

Do you have a tip?

When will the release 9.1 be available?

Best Regards,

Andreas
  •  
Think Fixed

This is more proof of the point I made a month ago that Kerio must expand its implementation of EWS. Do this or lose customers. It's as simple as that. Kerio's long term success depends on being able to integrate with other systems.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
artist99

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Dear artist99,
unfortunately this log is not sufficient for me to tell you something reasonable. It seems that there is a problem with parsing some date. Maybe I would tell you more if you send me network dump. Connect 9.1 won't be release earlier than in May.
Regards

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: Custom Rules in spam filter are not evaluated
Next Topic: One user account in multiple domains
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 20:50:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.