Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Can not create VLAN
  •  
thaicom

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
i´m using Control 7.4.2 with a Windows 2012 Server and it is not possible to create a VLAN.
When i click on the Ethernet-Interface i have no Tab with "VLAN".
Reinstall did not solve the Problem.
Pleae help.
Thanks.
  •  
ajamali

migrate to Linux

VLAN is available in Kerio control appliance & Kerio Box only
  •  
thaicom

I read, that VLAN-Support has started with 7.4.0

Can´t change the Server to a Linux System.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 January 2014 16:34]

•  
chrwei

vlan support on a windows host would first depend on the windows driver having vlan support, and there is no standard interface for it.

assuming your drivers support vlans, your only real option is to make a windows network interface for the vlan and treat it as a new NIC in Control. I'm not 100% this will work either though.
Previous Topic: Manually set IPsec values!!!!
Next Topic: VPN speed oddity
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 01:29:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.