- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
We have just published version 2.2.2 of Kerio Operator. This service release comes with the following changes:
Kerio Operator engine
+ Added support for software T1/E1 switching on PRI cards (i.e. Digium TE133).
+ Added provisioning support for legacy Polycom phone models.
+ Add Caller ID to Caller Name when a call is sent to a ring group.
+ Upgraded DAHDI drivers to version 184.108.40.206.
- Improved performance when provisioning larger numbers of phones.
- Fixed feature codes that were ignored when calling to a ring group.
- Fixed blind transfer to extension numbers starting with '*'.
- Fixed detection of Well/Yealink model T20.
- Fixed generating of the dial pattern strings for Yealink/Well that needed to include unused 'dial now' positions.
- Fixed long backup uploads that could block saving other configuration changes.
- Ensure that a blindly transferred call is not ended but returned to the transferring user in special situations that include extensions with multiple registrations.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ Show progress info when uploading a large backup to a remote repository.
- Do not display the text "Upgrade" when the user initiates a downgrade.
- Display a hint about what to do when an auto-provisioned phone is not up to date.
- Improved the loading speed for the administration application.
- Show user's full name when configuring Call Queue agents.
- Show correct file creation time in the Audio Library.
[Updated on: Thu, 30 January 2014 10:09]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of