Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Logs: unable to see outbound number after rewrite
  •  
Silverstar

Send a private message to this user
Hi folks,

i wonder if I'm missing something but I can't find how to get the outbound numer (AFTER rewriting) to show up in the logs.

I've tried the debug log with the messages from "Asterisk Log", Asterisk Log (detailed)"...
but no luck.

Background:
I've to make sure the oubound numbers are signaled e.164 compliant to our provider.
Therefore I must see what KO is signaling to them.
But all I can see in the logs is the orginal dialed number...

thx
Silverstar
  •  
Silverstar

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

SIP messages should be present in the debug log or can be seen by analyzing the packet dump.

If you are referring to hardware interfaces, then the debug log is all there is.

Filip

•  
Silverstar

Hi Filip,

thanks for jumping in!

I've activated the "Asterisk Log" and "Asterisk Log (detailed)" messages in the debug log.
Unfortunately I only can see the outgoing numbers in the format they were dialed not in the format they were signaled to our provider.

Any chance to get a log from the "conversation" between KO and our Provider?

Thx
Silverstar
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Talking about PRI/BRI or SIP?

Look for the last debug log line similar to:
[23/Jan/2014 09:27:28] {asterisk2} asterisk[3905]: VERBOSE[6547]: pbx.c:4255 in pbx_extension_helper:     -- Executing [0213@sip-locals:12] Set("SIP/11-0000000a", "CALLERID(NUM)=764") in new stack
  •  
Silverstar

Hi Filip,

talking about a SIP Trunk.

Sorry but if I'm dialing i.e. 0-0170123456 which the outbound prefix should rewrite to +49170123456, then I can find "00170123456" in the logs but not "+49170123456".

I need to see what is really singnaled to our provider at the end - after all rewriting etc.

Thx
Silverstar
Previous Topic: Backups to FTP
Next Topic: Mass debug messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 00:04:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.