Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » internet speed problem
  •  
orkhan

Send a private message to this user
hi my friends,

i have a problem with server 2008 r2 and installed kerio connect , but 3-4 day internet speed slowed , when i change http policy > web filter is disabled , its okay internet is normal working . i dont know what is a problem , i need to help find a problm .

[Updated on: Mon, 20 January 2014 06:32]

•  
Greentree

I think this may be a problem with the latest updates. they seem to have limited the internet speed. I am now only getting 50mb speeds from out control 1110's and 150mb from my 3110. I have escalated to kerio but they say it's a hardware limitation. despite me pointing out that I used to get 150mb from my connections. however if it is a limitation that may explain some of my network issues.
  •  
silars

Are you monitoring your device's vitals during these speed tests? CPU/Disk/Memory? Did you make any changes to your configuration before you noticed the slowdown?

Filtering is typically a CPU bound process. I'd watch that. I just updated to the latest Control and have noticed no impact to my Internet speeds (85Mbps).

•  
Greentree

yeah. mine is a hardware appliance and I disabled the AV scanning and it doubled the speed to 100Mbps. if I disable the IPS it will likely get 150Mbps. however I was getting 150mbs before the updates. I'm not sure which update killed the speed but I was on to kerio and they say it's a hardware limitation. which is BS as it was getting those speeds before and my CPU, Memory and disk space never get above 20%. They've added the speed limitations to the newer 1120 boxes and that has now filtered down to the 1110 boxes by software.
  •  
orkhan

i didnt change any configuration , if i changed client computer is dns adresses 8.8.8.8 everything is okay , internet speed is normal , at the same time web filter is disabled , when web filter is enabled internet is slowled , ex : google.com opened 10 seconds

AV (kaspersky) lisence has expired .
Previous Topic: SSL Installation Kerio Control
Next Topic: Licence warning
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:21:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.