Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Day/Night mode
  •  
Flex Brannigan

Send a private message to this user
Hi --

I'm currently testing Operator with Some Cisco SPA508's -- one of which has two SPA500DS attendant consoles attached to it.

The way our current system is set up is that when the receptionist goes home she puts the phone system into night mode. When that happens all of the sets in the office ring and anyone can answer incoming calls. This mode also comes in handy early in the morning if the receptionist is sick or late -- we don't want calls going into the general voicemail box -- ever.

From what I've read I could automate this with a timed event and a ring group, but this is something that needs to be done manually.

If this isn't doable consider it a feature request. Smile

Edit -- Management killed the project because of the lack of night mode. Too bad -- I was really looking forward to implementing Operator.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 January 2014 19:35]

•  
fishtech

We used to do Day/NIght maually before Operator.

Since Operator we automate this through through timed auto-attendant scripts.

Since switching to Operator no-one has ever asked for manual control.

But I think can be done manually through auto-attendant scripts. Your receptionist would need admin access to your system. She could toggle an auto-attendant script at the top of your menu.

Possibly accessible via API?

ft.

•  
ICT and Me

We have solved this in other way. From the AAS going into receptionist queue. Keep in queue when receptionist extension is logged in. When receptionist logoff from queue got to round group or queue.
So that can be done as a work around.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
fishtech

Cool - had not thought of that for some reason Smile

We are using queues for tech support, etc, but I had not considered them for the main incoming reception lines.

We currently have 3 receptionists in a ring group. A queue would make more sense.

We could well implement your suggestion in the near future.

Thanks,

ft.

[Updated on: Wed, 29 January 2014 17:25]

•  
ICT and Me

Really??? Laughing

We use queues more often than the ringing groups Smile
It is just away to think smart with the things in Operator.
day/night setting can be created this way perfect.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: AEX410 Support
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.2.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 14:30:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.