Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar events deasappeared
  •  
Didier

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

it's impossible to know what is responsible for it. Perhaps a user, but who ? And when ?
I'd like to look to logs to see all the update concerning a specific account. But I don't see anything in operations log.
I add a new event in my calendar, no trace in the operations log.

Is there a way to log operations about calendar update ?

Thanks.

Didier
  •  
Vicky

Hi Didier,

If an item is removed/deleted or moved to a new folder there should be an entry in the operations log. The operations log will show what protocol the item was moved/deleted over.

If the calendar event is updated for example having the date or time changed this does not reflect in the operations log. However enabling 'WebDAV Server requests' and/or 'Message folder operations' in the debug log may help show who is affecting the calendar events.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
Didier

Thanks for your answer Vicky.

Looking everywhere to enable 'Message folder operations', I can't find it. Can you tell me how you enable this log ?

Didier
  •  
Vicky

Hi Didier,

Yes of course, this is an option in the debug log. If you go to the Web Admin->Logs->Select debug->Right click in the right hand window->Messages, you can enable that option in there.

I hope that helps,
Vicky
  •  
Didier

ok ! Right click on the web page, I don't have the idea ! Thank you Vicky.
It gives thousands of lines. It will be not easy to find something but I'll try.

Didier
Previous Topic: mail delivery irregularity
Next Topic: Kerio Connect New Mac Server and Storage
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 06:22:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00527 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.