Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mutiple WebMail Sessions to Different Accounts
  •  
GetSync'd

Send a private message to this user
Is there a way to have multiple webmail sessions that are accessing different accounts?

A quick test, says no. I logged into my own account, and then opened another tab in my browser and logged into another account, after a few seconds, the first tab has changed from my account to the second account that I logged into.

Thanks

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

No. The only option is to use another browser for other account. Or run browser in several instances (processes), if the browser supports this.
  •  
GetSync'd

I know there is a feature request already, but it would solve a huge challenge that customers have if Kerio Client would allow users to verify an outside SMTP account and allow them to send from other email addresses from within the client. Then the user could forward those other email accounts to their "main mailbox and use only Kerio Client"

Thanks for any consideration in making this happen.

~ Scott Bowen

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
Previous Topic: Email is no longer a priority
Next Topic: Kerio + LDAP : "Name to ID resolving failed: ID is empty"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:54:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00852 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.