Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.2.2 Antivirus Disabled! (Need Help Solution - AntiVirus)
  •  
kahn

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Good Day! I am a bit worry of our clients Mail Server, I have just upgraded their Kerio Connect Mail Server 7.4.1 with Anti Virus AVG 9.0 Email Server Edition --> to Kerio Connect Mail Server 8.2.2, during uninstall of Kerio Connect Mail Server 7.4.1, I leave the Configuration and store files. After the uninstall completed I install Kerio Connect 8.2.2 and point it to the same directory of the previous version, after the installation completed, the Mail server is running fine as if it was noting happens only upgraded to 8.2.2.

But the AntiVirus feature is disabled, I can't even make some changes because its disabled.

I have attached a screenshot for this scenario.

Please if you have any solution for this problem, It will be great!

Thanks,

Dankahn

^_^
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Support for old AV plugins has changed in Connect 8.1. External AV plugins are now supported using Antivirus SDK.

Quote from the Release notes:
Quote:
External antivirus modules deployed by former Kerio Connect installers are removed on
upgrade. Kerio Connect can use custom external antivirus modules for threat scanning. Kerio
AntiVirus SDK (https://github.com/Kerio/antivirus-sdk) is provided for custom antivirus
modules with Clam AntiVirus module as an example. Modules must be always built for 32-bit
target, even when used with Kerio Connect 64-bit.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Port conflict between Kerio and OS X Mavericks server
Next Topic: Moving Mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:09:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00847 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.