Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » bypass authentication for local servers
  •  
sitelogin20

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody.
I have a Kerio control and use it as a firewall and proxy server.
firstly I want to force authentication for all users and IP Addresses in my network (for accounting purposes)secondly I have some local servers(DNS,Mail,Web and ...) and I want let their IP Addresses to access internet with any services and users from internet can access my servers (especially web servers) without any authentication.
Please help me to achieve this goal and let me know which proxy model should I use(Transparent or non Transparent)
Thanks in advanced
  •  
silars

You'll want to create a user account that is automatically authenticated by IP address.

There are a few threads that discuss this concept. Here is one that I found: http://forums.kerio.com/m/94213/?srch=server+authentication# msg_94213
  •  
sitelogin20

Thanks for your replay silars.
I was read mentioned article and I was do the procedure but I still have this problem.
actually when I try to open a internal web page (its behind a kerio with 192.168.x.x) with its private IP Address (89.219.x.x) from internal network or from the internet, Browser try to connect accounting.myinternaldomainname.local for authentication and because there isn't such a web site on the internet and internet users can access this website with its (192.168.x.x) IP address , Noone can access my web server.
Note: "Always require users to be authenticated when Accessing web pages" is enable in "authentication options" tab of "Domains and user login"
Should I Disable "Always require users to be authenticated when Accessing web pages"?
if no , How can I solve this problem?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 January 2014 08:23]

Previous Topic: Lost password administrator on winroute 4.2
Next Topic: Fix IPSec Tunnel Public IP Address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:30:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.