Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » WebMail Configuration (How to setup configuration that other server services works on Mac?)
  •  
amin_fazl

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I was trying to setup KERIO on my Mac server, after installing KERIO my Mac server on which I am hosting my website is not working anymore. I was wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem?

Cheers,
  •  
Kedar

I guess HTTP/HTTPS ports are in conflict. Disable Apache or change Kerio Connect to use alternative ports.

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/os-x/cannot-start- http-services-on-os-x-lion-server-636.html
  •  
Kedar

•  
amin_fazl

Hi guys,

Thanks for your advises, but my problem is opposite of these posts. I wanted my mac server web service to work on port 80 as usual, and KERIO web mail to work on some other port which I know how to set up this part. Basically, my web mail is not port 80 anymore, but I cannot access my webs anymore.

Thanks again,
  •  
Kedar

if the Kerio Connect is not set to run on port 80, there shouldn't be any conflict and problem with build-in Apache in OS X.
Did you try restart Mac server?
  •  
amin_fazl

I did not, but I will.
Previous Topic: After restore errors - Unable to open default email folder
Next Topic: Update to Kerio 8.2.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 15:29:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.