Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Searching on Traffic Rules (I can't search in large traffic rules server.)
  •  
deftoner

Send a private message to this user
Hello guys!.

I'd been using kerio control since the name was winroute Razz

I'm working at goberment institution and I got one of the 7 firewalls that have a lot of traffic rules (is the main building).

Each time that I need to find a rule its take a lot of time. Even if called it but dmz, or server name, still a hard work.

The CTRL+F function of the navigator only search in some parts but not all rules.

There is any method to search the rules or filter ?

Thanks for your time and hope you have a nice day Smile
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Hi,

No, there is no current way to do a search within the web admin console inside Configuration->Traffic Rules. If you export the configuration you can then extract the winroute.cfg file, which contains all the configuration including traffic rules, open it with a text editor and search through it.

The full text search function is in the process of being added in an upcoming version, maybe in our next major release.

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
germanr

When having lots of rules it is hard sometimes to browse all of them. On control 8.3 beta that feature is adressed by Kerio along with many other cool and requested features that we hope will make it to the final version. If you register as beta tester you can try it.
Stay tuned.

[Updated on: Fri, 31 January 2014 10:52]

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
Previous Topic: Can't login to Kerio Control when I access HTTPS websites
Next Topic: winroute.cfg editing in Kerio vmware appliance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 01:02:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.