Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connection to iCal failed
  •  
Lampe

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

It's the first time I'm using Kerio.
I tried to connect the calendar to my iCal via "Integration with Mac" and then manually via iCal preferences (CalDAV account)
I always get this failure message: "Server with secure communication unavailable"
If I click on "continue", then I get "A secure connection couldn't be established"

Can you please help me?
Thanks
  •  
Ernesto (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

First, make sure that HTTPS works from the Mac OS with iCal to Kerio Connect. You can use the Internet browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) to connect to:

https://{you server name or IP address}

If the Internet browser test fails, do it again disabling the firewall included in Mac OS. If there is a separate firewall between the Mac workstation and Kerio Connect, make sure to allow TCP connections on port 443 from workstation to Connect server.

You may also want to verify in Kerio Connect web admin console, that the HTTPS service is running. Go to Configuration->Services and make sure Secure HTTP is running.

Sales Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Sophos issues - any other solutions?
Next Topic: Missing Paperclip in Connect Client and Webclient
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 01:42:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.