Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Right-clicks in firefox
  •  
Huggis

Send a private message to this user
In webmail some of the right-clicks options, as "mark all as read" do function, and others don´t. For example; call for "Mail filters" via right click gives no reaction at all. Browser used in our small organisation is Firefox 9.2/9.3 and Sun java under WinXP. Bringin up the javascript consolle in the browser shows following errors:

Error: k6mna has no properties
Source File: https://xxxxx.com/default/common.js?v=6.0.0
Line: 429

Any suggestions?
  •  
jonbrain

If you click on settings > mail. You can specify 'Default From Address' and 'Reply To Address'.
  •  
Huggis

jonbrain wrote on Mon, 09 August 2004 11:58

If you click on settings > mail. You can specify 'Default From Address' and 'Reply To Address'.

I suppose you answer to someone else´s question?
  •  
jonbrain

Sorry about that.
  •  
Bauglir

did you have some beta version installed? try to clean your cache. This is known mozilla/ff problem.

Bronislav Klucka
Kerio Technologies
bklucka<at>kerio.com
  •  
iorx

Hello!

Search and found this because I've got the same problem. Have Firefox 1.0PR installed and nothing happens when I right click in Kerio Webmail. I've tried to empty webchache, but still se the problem. Any solution found? Problem with Firefox or Kerio Webmail?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

iorx wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 17:53

Hello!

Search and found this because I've got the same problem. Have Firefox 1.0PR installed and nothing happens when I right click in Kerio Webmail. I've tried to empty webchache, but still se the problem. Any solution found? Problem with Firefox or Kerio Webmail?

Disable popup window blocking for WebMail site. Go to Tools/Options/Web features/Allowed sites and put there address of WebMail interface.
  •  
iorx

I've now allowed popups from my site "neomo.se". And still not able to get the right click menu.
Any more suggestions?
I'm running https on a custom port (not 443). Menu work in IE.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 23:45]

•  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Huggis wrote on Mon, 09 August 2004 10:01

In webmail some of the right-clicks options, as "mark all as read" do function, and others don´t. For example; call for "Mail filters" via right click gives no reaction at all. Browser used in our small organisation is Firefox 9.2/9.3 and Sun java under WinXP. Bringin up the javascript consolle in the browser shows following errors:

Error: k6mna has no properties
Source File: https://xxxxx.com/default/common.js?v=6.0.0
Line: 429

Any suggestions?

I see you are using 6.0.0. It may have been a bug in webmail, but it works fine in current version.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

iorx wrote on Mon, 18 October 2004 23:40

I've now allowed popups from my site "neomo.se". And still not able to get the right click menu.
Any more suggestions?
I'm running https on a custom port (not 443). Menu work in IE.

Which KMS version is it? If 6.0.0, I recommend upgrading.
Is it just one popup menu (clicking on username in folder list), or everywhere?
Is there anything in Javascript console?

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
iorx

Now running 6.0.4 now and there is still no "right click menu" when using FireFox(latest). I can't get it on any object.

I've disabled all plug-ins in FireFox but still no context menu...
Check the JavaScript preferences, which is OK.

And JavaScript console doesn't report anything.
  •  
iorx

Hello again...

It was an extension that where causing the problem. "All-in-one Gestures 0.12.4".

When you restart Firefox you've to close ALL windows. :-) My restart was done leaving the JavaScript Console windows open...
Previous Topic: list import of members
Next Topic: preview pane
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:35:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.