Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 8.2.1 URL to Old Webmail and URL to New Webmail Client
  •  
bruggles

Send a private message to this user
Am having issue with some users want to use the new WEBMAIL Client and other prefer the Old WEBMAIL Client.

I do understand I can set this globally in the Kerio Admin Control Panel.

I am wondering if their is a way to allow individual users to set their default WEBMAIL Client. Might there be 2 different URL's to our Kerio Mail Server that might work? Or is their a file that IT could adjust in the users Mail Store folder to set the default WEBMAIL Client?

Any Ideas Appreciated. TIA

•  
lunddal

When they are logged in to to webmail they can change between the two clients, and the chosen client will be the default.
  •  
bruggles

I found Solution - Needed to go into Kerio Admin Console and go to Configuration, Advanced Settings, Kerio Connect Client/WebMail and dropdown and change Default Web Client Setting to Last Used.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Spell check
Next Topic: Kerio Connect WEBMAIL Old and New WEBMAIL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 09:26:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.