Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Unable to backup to samepage.io (Kerio Control Unable to find samepage.io page)
  •  
CSIW

Send a private message to this user
Trying to set up the auto backup feature to samepage.io. The page is already created, but Kerio is unable to see it. Verified we could access the specific page from behind the firewall.
This process has been set up successfully for a number of other clients, just having trouble with one of them.

Using Kerio Control 8.2.0 beta 1

1. Configure Backup page shows Last Backup: Page not found
2. Error log shows, Unable to perform configuration backup: Element not found - Unable to locate file library
3. Alert log shows, BACKUP reason="Page not found" timestamp="<current date and time>"

I have not had to set up any special rule previously to allow this access. I do not see any further info related accessing this site in the logs.

Has anybody else had similar trouble setting up the auto backups to samepage.io?

Jason
  •  
CSIW

Send a private message to this user
I understand this is a difficult one without knowing all the traffic rules that are set up...but I'm just looking for anyone else that has had a similar issue and worked around it.

Jason
Previous Topic: Problems after patching to v8.2.2-1
Next Topic: Hardware compatibility and SYN Food protection.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 19:36:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.