Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message could not be synchronized
  •  
cookiestore99

Send a private message to this user
We are using Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) 8.2.1.2096 and Outlook 2010 for Windows.
Frequently we get error messages that messages could not be synchronized/transmitted.
In the following the details for administrators (anonymized):

Details für Administratoren:

Fehler: 0x80004005 E_FAIL
Nachricht: [SID=xxxxx<_at_>xxxx.de/130181ff-c078-4c89-b261-adabfc0aeec1/00002bc0,
   ID={052C8927-DEB0-4939-3170-4C1C8C849F86},
   Ordner: Posteingang ]

Die Nachricht wurde zum Ordner __keriomapi__STORE/Failed_Conversions im Benutzerspeicher kopiert.
Bitte senden Sie den Inhalt dieses Fehlerberichts (einschließlich der beiden Anhänge) an Kerio Technologies.

Debug Log:
[06/02/2014 07:33:25.718] (14084) {err}{convertor}
In MapiConvertor\MapiConvertor.cpp:187 (mimeToMapi)
Exception of class HResultException: CommonBase\WrapCompressedRtfStream.cpp(148), WrapCompressedRtfStream::wrap:
0x80004005 E_FAIL: Conversion of rtf to native body failed
Conversion has failed.

[06/02/2014 07:33:25.718] (14084) {err}{scp-worker}
In SCProvider\ConvertorHelper.cpp:176 (ConvertorHelper::convertMimeMessage)
Exception of class HResultException: SCProvider\ConvertorHelper.cpp(173), ConvertorHelper::convertMimeMessage:
0x80004005 E_FAIL
HRESULT: 0x80004005 E_FAIL

As attachment the anonymized .eml

Would be great if anyone could help us to fix this issue.
Greetings
Tanja

•  
AndreasL

Send a private message to this user
Today I have the some problem with error 0x80004005. Running Kerio V8.2.4. I clear the local cache and see mails incomming. While reaching contacts and calendar I got sync error messages.

After trying a lot of things I start deinstalling the KOFF and this dont work. I got a message that RtfWrapperPS.dll cant be unregistered. AHA ... So restarting the machine (its a terminal server), reinstall KOFF and all errors are gone. Outlook 2010 starts working normal.

It seems that something in the KOFF crashed and block every try to sync data from folders except e-mail.
Previous Topic: Merging Exchange to an existing Kerio Connect
Next Topic: Proper way to show public calendar i Apple Calendar/iCal?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 15:00:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00335 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.