Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Samung Phone GT-N7100 GT-I9505 (Problem in exchange account samsung )
  •  
walterzanella

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody,
I have to report a problem with samsung GT-N7100 & GT-I9505 newest version..
In Kerio 8.2.2 64bit windows version, I have configure this new device with exchange protocol (as I do with many device in same environments), all seems ok mail/contacts/calendar syncronized, but when I try to send email with the device a message like "Retrieving account information.." in italian "Recupero account in corso.." until I stop this,
when I try add / modify a cantact the syncroniziation will not do with kerio.
in simple words:
kerio -> device .. sync run
device -> kerio .. not
I have try with ssl or not
In the same company with previous version of GT-I9505 .. no problem.
With other device .. no problem.
Any Help ? Thanks in advice!

device info:
Android 4.3
base Band I9505XXUEMK8
KERNEL 3.4.0-2082040
BUILD JEE15J.I9505XXUEMK8

Walter.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 February 2014 22:42]

•  
Alfik

Same problem on my S4 with Android 4.3 - cannot send e-mail messages over exchange activesync, only accepting is possible.
When sending an e-mail, the email client hangs with "Retrieving account information" message and no message is sent.

I have found this topic:
h**p://developer.samsung.com/forum/thread/exchange-activesyn c-problems-after-upgrade-to-android-43-on-samsung-s4-devices /202/253835?boardName=General&listLines=15&startId=z zzzz~
I think, this message was written from Mr. Pavel Dobry from KERIO. So i think, people in Kerio know about this problem Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 06 February 2014 20:52]

•  
walterzanella

Thanks.. now all clear.. I'm sure if kerio know the problem and the problem is for most of users, kerio will solve.. I don't know why samsung want to make changes in something that works perfectly like standard android exchange activesync protocol ?? Bad Idea!

[Updated on: Thu, 06 February 2014 22:57]

•  
Alfik

Mr. Dobry from Kerio said, there is problem in communication with all EAS servers, so not only with Kerio Connect. Samsung company doesn't communicate the problem. Some users are saying, the problem seems to be solved in the leaked Android 4.4 version, so we must wait on official 4.4 update. Crying or Very Sad
  •  
Wilton

I also have a problem with Samsung GT-I9505 Android ver. 4.3
All of a sudden I cannot read the inbox with the built in e-mail client.
I have tried resetting the index in Kerio and resetting the account on android many times but it seems that I can see the e-mail up to a certain date. Always up to the same date in the past and no recent e-mails.
Actually I can see that the Samsung retrieves the latest e.mails but then they suddenly disappear.

Kerio webmail and on Outlook 2007 work fine.

Any clues? Thanx in advance.
  •  
omuntslag

i have the same problem on mij samsung s4 and a kerio connect 8.2.2 server.
did anyone allready solve the problem ?

thanks.
  •  
Previous Topic: Alias works but is not in list
Next Topic: Kerio Maintenance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:31:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.