Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Operator provisioning modules
  •  
lessore

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

is it possible to define function Keys for all autoprovisoned Phones ?
  •  
ICT and Me

What do you mean exactly? Which function keys? BLF or ....
Most keys on the phones are configured by the Phone.
And all IP phones brands use different keys and codes.
I personally think it is impossible too define every key.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
lessore

Thanky for your reply.
For example I have 10 Snom 300 ip Phones and i want to define the same functions key for all users.
Function Keys can be BLF, Speed Dial, Call Pickup and so on .
  •  
ICT and Me

Okay, normally spoken the IP Phone manufacture has nice document how to do this. For example we work with Escene SayHi and BLF, Speed dial key programming is just creating a file from one phone and rename this to all the extensions. We copy those files into the TFTP map of Operator. When the phones are connecting to Operator they get the configuration files that are in the TFTP map. So the Firmware/Kernel will be checked, Programmable (expansion modules)keys programmed, Phonebooks etc...

So look how SNOM will do this. I think almost the same. program one phone, download the config file and place this in the Operator TFTP map.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 February 2014 10:53]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Carlo is right, have a look at how Snom defines the button in the configuration file. Once you have the right snippet of code, use a template override for your Snom phones.
Previous Topic: Existing voice recording backup
Next Topic: How can I block an incoming phone #?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:33:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.