Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SQLITE_IOERR[10]: disk I/O error (The database file is locked. .journal.db issues)
  •  
neilticktin

Send a private message to this user
We're seeing errors like this when it goes to archive ... and we don't know how to solve it. Any ideas?

[15/Feb/2014 14:26:57] SQLiteDb.cpp: SQLiteDb::create() - SQLite error: file /Volumes/Backups/Kerio Archives and Backups/archive/.journal.db, code 10, error SQLITE_IOERR[10]: disk I/O error
[15/Feb/2014 14:26:57] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder #archive/2014-W07: The database file is locked
[15/Feb/2014 14:26:57] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder #archive/2014-W07: The database file is locked
[15/Feb/2014 14:26:57] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder #archive/2014-W07: Cannot open database
[15/Feb/2014 14:26:57] SQLiteDb.cpp: SQLiteDb::create() - SQLite error: file /Volumes/Backups/Kerio Archives and Backups/archive/.journal.db, code 10, error SQLITE_IOERR[10]: disk I/O error
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Is /Volumes/Backups/Kerio Archives and Backups/ a local disk with HFS+ filesystem?
  •  
neilticktin

Nope -- it's a server mount. But, it mounts automatically at startup.

Should that matter?
  •  
neilticktin

In addition, the logs are full of these...

[15/Feb/2014 17:52:34] User #archive: journal corruption detected - journal was removed. New profiles in email clients may have to be created (specially in Outlook 2011 and ActiveSync)
  •  
neilticktin

I just saw a note that the archive has to be local -- so I've now changed the path to a local place to deal with that. Unfortunately, there's no different same errors as originally posted.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What filesystem did you use in that share mount?
You may need to delete search.fld a .journal.db file in archive directory.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 February 2014 08:29]

•  
neilticktin

Well, I was just using afp ... but since it's now local, is on a Mac Mini running Mavericks (OS X 10.9.1).

The thing is ... neither of those files are in that directory. Should it not work over afp?
  •  
rjohnson

I have also mounted my archive location to an external drive and am getting a similar message. The archive is working fine, and now I'm getting the same error as you:
User #archive: journal corruption detected - journal was removed. New profiles in email clients may have to be created (specially in Outlook 2011 and ActiveSync)

I couldn't find anywhere where it says not to have it mounted externally.
Anyone have any ideas?
Previous Topic: recently added user not appearing in list of users public folders
Next Topic: Can not receive Mails, no connect to the Messenger
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 18:50:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.