Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Sygic and Protocol inspector
  •  
Dukeman

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm running Control version 8.2.2 (latest) and am experiencing some troubles when using Sygic Navigation for my phone (andriod) via my network.
When (in app) trying to login or download, the connection is somehow blocked by Kerio.

When I create a new traffic rule to the servers of Sygic and turn the Protocol Inspector of for this rule, everything works OK. Setting the Protocol Inspector back to "Standard", it won't work again.

How can I see/check why the Protocol Inspector is blocking the request. There are no loglines in any of the (Control) logs.

To 'solve' the problem I can leave the traffic rule to turnoff the Protocol Inspector, but I want to know why it is blocked... Did somebody else run into this problem before?

Regards,
Barry
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Barry,

Do you have checked if there are IDS/IPS messages in security log?
Maybe there is a IDS/IPS blocking.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Dukeman

Hi Carlo,

Unfortunately when the Protocol Inspector intercepts, no loglines are created. There's nothing to find on the IP Addresses of Sygic.
When I enable the traffic rule for/with these IP addresses and the Protocol inspector turned off (and logging for connections for this rule is on) I see loglines created.
Previous Topic: Ubuntu+KerioVPNClient
Next Topic: Ipsec vpn not work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 13:11:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.