Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » limit domains disk quota
  •  
techKerio

Send a private message to this user
Hello.
I'm the master admin of server but I delegate an admin user for each domains. I want limit
max quota for each user or I want to set max quota for the specific domain and the domain admin can't go over. So the domain admin can't go over the limit of single mailbox or over the total domain allotment.

This feature is mandatory for service provider environment. I've seen some post like this in the passt but no resolution.
Please somebody know if it's possible to obtain this feature somehow?
Thank you for your attention.
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
domain quota is not implemented in Kerio Connect. Please use our "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration to create new suggestions and vote for existing ideas.
  •  
MacLab

This suggestion was added a long time ago. Please find it and add your vote. Thanks.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
b-tom

Can't agree more on that feature. Disk quota on domain level is essential. Please also vote for it in Kerios feature request section.
  •  
techKerio

Please , I don't see anymore the suggestion status on the Kerio feature request section. Where is it?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It is still there in "Under review" section.
Previous Topic: Microsoft Outlook has stopped working
Next Topic: Outlook > Contacts > Categories
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:43:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.