Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Second antivirus because Sophos integrated is not enough
  •  
Jabba

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

i need a secondo antivirus for my Connect servers because in some case, ZIP attachments with virus are not blocked by Sophos AV integrated.

I need a solution for Linux OS and Kerio Connect 8.2 and newer release.

In SamePage.io i have found this article and this plugin. Does anyone have a newest version ?

https://samepage.io/app/#!/72f3728084841d1a9db65c44335a41d27 bfa96c2/page-221667-clamav-plug-in-for-kerio-connect-linux

Thanks!
  •  
My IT Indy

Send a private message to this user
You could have an inbound/outbound spam filter that would do that as well. Plus it would queue your email in case your server went down. We like/use/resell/host Spamtitan with good luck.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Spam Assassin gives Kerio MISSING_MID
Next Topic: Apple Mail 4.6 problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:39:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.