Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » automatic answer on incoming Mails
  •  
Behn EDV

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i am searching on a possibility to configure an automatic answer to incoming mails on a special mail address.

is there a way to configure something also for a alias address or an group mail address?

i know that it is possible to make an unawayble answer, but this only for a user account, this case is not so nice, because we have 3-4 such mail addresses which have to sent an automatic answer to the sender. and which extra user accounts we would louse some licence.

hope you can help me.

Thx

Andrej
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
the alias and group haven't real mailbox, so it's not possible create autoreply rule (sieve filter).
The workaround is create autoreply rule in mailbox of one member of group, or final recipient (alias):

The example of rule:

if address :all :contains ["To","Cc"] "alias<_at_>domain.tld"
{
vacation :days 7 "This is autoreply message.";
}

it will reply once a week to each sender. If you want reply to each message, change value :days to 0
  •  
Behn EDV

thanks you brought me on the right way!

-create a new user - noreply<_at_>company.de
-create the mail adresses there the mails should income
-create a filter there then a mail reached the correct mailadress will be autoreplyed
-after teh autoreply the mail goes in the goupdirectory

mail in the new noreply user will be deleted automaticly after 30 days

finisch

Tanks!
  •  
Kedar

Perfect! You're welcome. Smile
Previous Topic: Safari getting Error after login
Next Topic: OS X 10.9 sometimes not getting Emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 18:53:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.