Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Another VPN question ...
  •  
inhib

Send a private message to this user
Hello !

First , I'd like to apologise for my english : I'm french but i'll do my best to be understood ...

So I've read the posts about VPN, but I'm still not able to make it work. I don't even know if VPN is possible with my configuration :

Office network :

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=getfile&id=218

From my home, I'm trying to connect... I can log in, the VPN client tells that I'm connected .
But I can't ping nothing ... I would like to ping 10.0.0.* but I have no answer, and I can't see their files ...

Here is my traffic policy configuration :

Service Kerio VPN Any firewall Kerio VPN Accept

Firewall traffic Firewall LAN Any Accept
VPN Clients Firewall

With an IPCONFIG I see that I've been assigned 172.26.222.3, and I can ping 172.26.222.1, the ip of the distant server .. but I can't ping the others computer ...
Has someone an idea ??

Thanks .....

• Attachment: network.jpg
    (Size: 24.98KB, Downloaded 963 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2004 21:58]

•  
sidbarker

You should change the physical arrangement for this network - best to have two network cards in the winroute machine, and plug the Alcatel router into network card 1, and the Switch into network card 2.

This gives you a physical seperation of the external and internal networks. Also makes routing decisions easier.

See the Kerio help file (with pictures):
http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/sbs/ch03.html
  •  
inhib

I understate that logically, the winroute firewall should be between the routeur and the switch ... but the pc with winroute slowdown the traffic when it is used like this, and when it is in maintenance I need to have internet on the other computers ...
But if it isn't possible at all to make a VPN connection with my configuration, I will place the Winroute between switch and routeur ..
  •  
inhib

nothing much ?
I've made a beautyfull picture of my network ! Laughing
  •  
sidbarker

The rules you have set up are not clear in your message.

You need a rule with VPN Clients, LAN and Firewall in "Source" and "Destination", and ALL in the service - this will allow any network to connect to any other.
Previous Topic: (3550) Unable to send alert message, connection to SMTP relay failed
Next Topic: vpn between checkpoint and winroute5.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:32:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.