Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Pages sometime cannot be opened. ("Sometimes" - how to catch, hook it?)
  •  
NTAdmin

Send a private message to this user
Hello!

There is a short story of strange behavior of Kerio Control 7.4.2.

With *nix NAT we has no problem: it was fast, but we need more functions. So we decided to move to Windows NAT.

Scheme is very typical - one white IP address on LAN1 and one gray IP-addr on LAN2.
NAT, TCP v.6 off everywhere.

Our server runs under Windows Server 2008 R2 and we isntalled Kerio Control 7.4.2 on it.
Then we changed default gw on clients to it.

And for first day users began to complain.

Very strange: sometimes pages cannot finish the loading. Sometimes they opens, but sometimes not.
No problemo, ok, if every page "thinking" few seconds before open.
I turned off "prevent intr." function, turned off Antivirus etc, but still the same symptomps.

How we can diagnose whats going on? It is possible to make evrything normally?
Thank you.

P.S. On the old nix server Internet still works as it was. fast and furious Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 03 March 2014 20:36]

•  
silars

Have you tried disabling any of the protocol inspectors in Control? Do you have the cache enabled? Are any Content Filters enabled?
  •  
NTAdmin

silars, thank you for your answer.

1. I disabled Protocol instector for NAT rule and for Local traffic rule.
2. I have cache enabled.
3. Content Filters: i.imgur.com/Fn9ck4C.jpg
4. Kerio control web-filter is disabled.
Previous Topic: Linux client connect with IPSec - how?
Next Topic: kerio api script error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 08:33:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.