Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Wrap up Time (Wrap up time not working properly)
  •  
ESP Projects

Send a private message to this user
We have a call queue (round robin with memory) which works perfectly EXCEPT for the wrap up time. The wrap up time doesn't seem to be given to agents no matter what length of time you configure. If a caller joins the queue whilst Agent A is on the line and Agent A hangs up the call, their phone immediately starts ringing. The agents are static agents in this case. Is there a problem with the functionality or am I misunderstanding how it's meant to work?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

It should work the way you describe it. Could you please email me <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com> a support info file. (link at the bottom of the System Health screen)
  •  
Sackka

Was there an issue discovered here? I am receiving the same results. Calls come immediately upon completion of the existing call.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I have never received the email.

I can suggest the same to you, please send in your support info.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Thank you for the support info, I think I understand the issue now.

Wrap up time is counted separately for each call queue. So, when an agent is a member of several queues, then after answering call from one queue, he can receive calls from other queues.

Now I see, why it bothers you. We'll address it in the next version.

Filip
  •  
Sackka

Great. Yes, our agents log into multiple queues simultaneously. Thank you for the quick response.
  •  
Sackka

It seems that the queue strategy is applied the same way. Is there a possibility of there being a universal queue strategy, meaning I could choose a strategy of "Ring Least Recently Called Agent" and this would apply to all queue calls, not just calls in the last answered queue? In a scenario where agents log into multiple queues it's currently possible for the same agent to take calls from each queue, one after the other, while other agents sit idle, even if you choose the strategy mentioned above in each queue.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Please upgrade to 2.2.6 and try it again.
Previous Topic: How can I see the asterisk config files ?
Next Topic: port forward over ethernet ports?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 14:02:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.