Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Microsoft Outlook has stopped working (outlook crashes on send and recieve)
  •  
kp4321

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am having issues with outlook crashing when sending and receiving. I get a "Microsoft Outlook has stopped working" error every time the system sends and receives, when you click ok Outlook closes and I cannot get any mail.

We are running server 8.2 with the latest Kerio outlook connector (offline)with Office Professional Plus 2013. This had been working fine for two weeks and has now stopped, Nothing I can recall has changed on the system.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the KOFF but this has not helped. If I uninstall KOFF mail does get through but unfortunately KOFF is needed for additional mailbox functionality.

Any suggestions on how I can solve this issue?

Many thanks..
  •  
Vicky

Send a private message to this user
Hi Ken,

Do you get any 0X800XXXX codes or the error? One thing to check is check if the Kerio connector plugin hasn't been disabled accidentally, you can check this by going to File->options->Add-ins and you can check what is active and what is disabled.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
Previous Topic: weird spam
Next Topic: limit domains disk quota
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:09:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.