Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar Resources (Unable to see resources' calendar in Outlook for Mac)
  •  
philstone

Send a private message to this user
I am in the process of preparing to migrate from OSX Server Calendars to Kerio calendars, however I've hit a stumbling block.. In OSX Mail Servers I can browse a resource to see when its available, but in Kerio I am not - am I missing something?

I have tried Outlook (preferred) and Calendar, however neither seem to work - I can however see it in Kerio webmail.

Thanks

Phil
  •  
Vicky

Hi Phil,

With iCal/Calendar you will need to have a CalDAV connection (user the integration with Mac option in the WebMail settings). Once this is configured if you go to WebMail->Settings->Folders to Sync, you can then tick the resource calendars you want to sync down to iCal/Calendar.

In regards to Outlook (I assume Outlook for Mac) if you go to Calendars, click on the 'Open Calendar' and type in the resource name such as 'meetingroom' (as an example) the resource calendar will then sync down to Outlook as a shared folder.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
philstone

Hi Vicky,

Yes - Outlook for Mac, however when I click on Open Calendar and type in Boardroom1 (Correct spelling) it finds no results, even shortening the criteria to bo gives other results but still no Boardroom...

Thanks
  •  
Vicky

Hi Phil,

Ok, if you use the 'Open Calendar' button and instead of typing the name in use the address book icon and search for the resource in your contacts and select it that way.

See if adding it that way works. I tested it here that way as well and it worked fine with my Outlook 2011 machine.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
philstone

Hi Vicky,

Tried that initially - no results.
  •  
philstone

Could it be because the resource is in a different domain - even though I've granted all users of the server permission to view the resource?
  •  
Vicky

Hi Phil,

Subscribing to another domain will not work in Outlook for Mac. In the past you do this WebMail if the public folders were global but I do not believe you will be able to achieve this in Outlook for Mac unfortunately.

All the best,
Vicky
Previous Topic: Mailing List issues
Next Topic: User Templates - require
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 09:14:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.