Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Log DHCP leases automatically
  •  
lightyear26

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
We run 8.2.1 build 1461. In the Debug log if i right click and select Show Status -> DHCP Leases and Reservations i get an entry in the Debug log of current users IP address, Hostname, MAC address, Lease time etc. This is a manual process and would like to be able to automate this once a day to keep a neat log of users and their IP's in the archived logs. (We currently don't have user authentication turned on.)
Anybody know if that is possible to set up? I have turned on under Messages 'DHCP Requested/Offered options' but it does produce a lot of garbage!
Any help appreciated.
Greg
  •  
Vicky

Hi Greg,

This might be something you could achieve with the API:

http://www.kerio.com/developers

The link above will take you to the developer site where you can download the API for Kerio Control. There is also a section of this forum for people using the API so you can get help should you need any.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
lightyear26

Thanks very much for the reply Vicky. I'll take a look into it.
Much appreciated.
Previous Topic: Communication to SMTP relay denied by Traffic rules
Next Topic: Kerio VPN - Timeout
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:22:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.