Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Dial plan for provisioned Cisco/Linksys SPA (how to change dial plan for the phone?!!)
  •  
uri

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody!

I need help with changing dial plan for my SPA8000, because when I've made provisioning for this devices the dial plan shows [0-9*#]. for this device it's look like "well, something like that" Confused
I work with this device for a long time and the dialplan for my region is:
(*8 S0|*xx S0|1xx S0|2xxxxxx S0|8xxxxxxxxxx S0|xxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
How to put it in right place?
So I've found this *http: //download. kerio. com/dwn/kerio-operator-provisioning-docs.zip* and read it - so, as I understand, I need an API to connect to spa.php and change it(but how to change I don't real understand - major thing is to start), but the main thing is that the API is not ready *http: //www. kerio. ru/developers/code-examples -> Kerio Operator*! or I misunderstand something?

Guys I need help! how can I replace standart dial plan by my?

Kind regards,
Alexey
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi Alexey,

the easiest way is to edit the built-in template for SPA phones. Goto Phones->Advanced->Template Overrides. Select the "Cisco/Linksys SPA main file" and replace "{$DIALPLAN}" with your string.

Filip
  •  
uri

Hi Filip,

Thank you very much! It works perfectly!
I'm shure that will be helpfull not only for me!

Kind regards,
Alexey
  •  
uri

Filip, one more question:
will this settings erased after system update?

Kind regards,
Alexey
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

No, it will stay that way for good.
Previous Topic: Sales force intergration,
Next Topic: Asternic Call Center Stats
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 06:48:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.