Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Index File Corruption
  •  
innuit12

Send a private message to this user
I'm in the middle of a partial rollout of Keriomail.
I've had several users (myself included) corrupt their index files when switching their mail clients from IMAP to POP.
The only way to fix it is to stop the mail server, rename the index file and have Kerio recreate it on restart.

For the time-being this is okay since I've only got 20 users on the system.
But in a couple weeks, when I have 10,000 users on the system - stopping and starting the mailserver will be a little more problematic.

Has anyone else seen this problem?
If so - does anyone know whow to eliminate it?

Thanks
  •  
vandalen

I requested during Beta the ability to re-index individual and/or domain. Maybe an option from the admin program.

Hopefully they will one day.
  •  
roope.vankka

We are using Linux RH9 and KMS6, and in Linux it is easy to make a script which renames every index.fld files to index.bad in KMS store directory tree.

-RV
Previous Topic: Domains and Public Folders - KMS 6.0
Next Topic: Release history
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:42:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.