Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Copy all email to another person
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
Morning all,

I have a potential client who would like to have all emails sent by staff in another office to be copied to them. I can't for the life of me think of a way to achieve this using Kerio. They are currently using mDaemon. Can anyone suggest a way of achieving this whether they use webmail, outlook or mobile device?

Thanks

Graham
  •  
Kedar

Hi Graham,
it's possible: go to WebAdmin, enable archiving of local and outgoing messages, forward them to "archiving" email address. Suggested setting is below:
[img]./fa/3346/0/[/img]

•  
gbrown100

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, i'm afraid that won't work if I have one server serving all three branches. Also wouldn't work if I wanted to actually use archiving!

Thanks

Graham
  •  
gbrown100

I just wanted to reply to this as it seems I can archive both to zip files and also to an email address at the same time. I guess I could archive all messages to one mailbox on the same server then set up autoforward rules for any emails sent from the people I need copies of and forward them to the intended recipient. What I am not sure about is whether this will create a giant routing loop...

Clean up policies on this address would ensure that all email in there is deleted after a certain date. I'm going to test this and will report back in case anyone in future needs to do this.
Previous Topic: The opening of an old mail on Windows Phone does not work
Next Topic: Mailing List help needed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 15:03:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.