Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » LDAP Directory
  •  
ESP Projects

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to set up the LDAP directory and our setup is as follows

Windows Server 2008 R2 - Active Directory
32 Yealink T22P phones - latest firmware
1 Yealink T26P phone
Kerio operator box

All phones are auto-provisioned and I would like the settings to be rolled out this way if possible.

Will the phones look up contacts and/or users in AD? What filters do i need to put in place?

Thanks
ESP Projects
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

It worked fine for me with the defaults. The only tricky thing with Yealink phones is that you have to map a button to open the LDAP directory. As far as I remember, the "Directory" entry is not it.
  •  
ESP Projects

Thanks for getting back so fast. It does look like the hotkey way works, thanks!

Is there a quick and easy way to set this hotkey up on all phones? ideally we'd like to some how export a config file from one phone and roll this our to all of them so if we need to make changes like this we can do it to all phone at once.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

You'll have to look at Yealink manuals, find features that interest you and update the template in Operator.
  •  
ESP Projects

Thanks for the reply Filip,

I've been looking at this but can't figure it out. Do i need to export the template from kerio then alter the settings in there and then upload this over the default one?

Thanks
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

First you have to download and open the Yealink Auto Provisioning Guide V70 or newer.
Then find a section where line keys are configured.
Prepare the commands, for example:
#LDAP on button 8
linekey.8.type = 38
linekey.8.label = Directory

Now goto Phones->Advanced->Template Overrides in Operator and edit the Yealink individual config file.
Add the lines to the beginning of the file.
When done, reboot or resync the phone.
Previous Topic: Snom handsets - time wrong after move to DST
Next Topic: Add TE122 to existing operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 18:41:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00516 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.