Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicate emails being sent / received from one account
  •  
mbmaplethorpe

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have one user here whose account intermittently sends multiple emails to recipient(s) though when we check the Kerio mail server log, it only shows an email being sent once.

For example the user sent an email to our office manager, who received 4 copies. The mail log only shows the one send at that time:

[18/Mar/2014 14:58:15] Recv: Queue-ID: 53285f07-0000cc9d, Service: EWS, From: <reiter@adomain.com>, To: <tarni@adomain.com>, Size: 52427, Sender-Host: 192.168.254.194, User: reiter@adomain.com, Subject: FW: Your Autoglass windscreen repair confirmation. Booking reference 000001, Msg-Id: <CF4E0F5B.16AB1%reiter<_at_>adomain.com>
[18/Mar/2014 14:58:16] Sent: Queue-ID: 53285f07-0000cc9d, Recipient: <tarni@adomain.com>, Result: delivered, Status: 2.0.0 , Remote-Host: 127.0.0.1, Msg-Id: <CF4E0F5B.16AB1%reiter<_at_>adomain.com>

He is using OSX 10.9.2 and Outlook 2011 14.3.9. Our mail server is also OSX 10.6.8 and is running Kerio 8.2.1.
Only he is experiencing this issue and both recipients inside the building and externally intermittently get duplicate emails from him.

Does anyone have any suggestions on additional logging we can enable to try and pinpoint the issue? I don't at the moment think it's a Kerio bug.

Thanks

Mark

[Updated on: Wed, 19 March 2014 16:17]

•  
Kedar

Debug log -> right click -> Messages...

I suggest enable debug modules from "Message Delivery" section, they can help identify where and why a message is delivered in more copies:
Alias Expansion
Sieve Filters
Queue Processing
Mailing Lists Processing
  •  
mbmaplethorpe

Great thanks, I'll enable that and wait and see what happens.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect client
Next Topic: Kerio 8.2.3 and Open Directory improvement
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 12:55:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.