Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can calendar be embeded in company website (kind of like Google Calendars)
  •  
rigo

Send a private message to this user
would like to share calendar on a webpage so all can see whats going on with particular user/calendar, any ideas...

https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/41207?hl=en

thanks for the help,
  •  
Charles B

rigo wrote on Fri, 21 March 2014 05:45
would like to share calendar on a webpage ...

Not directly, or at least I haven't been able to find a way.

If you're willing to look into a kludgy workaround, there are quite a few options in 3rd party web calendars. One I experimented with was Webcalendar (from k5n.us). It can be set up as a public webpage calendar, and can pull data from other remote calendars such as Kerio's. In theory, it can be automated to refresh at intervals, but I didn't get that far with it.

If this is a really important feature, you may want to explore different collaboration software--Zimbra for example provides that ability. So does Horde. When I was trying to make this work, I actually got Kronolith (the Horde calendar application) to sync my Kerio calendar, and then embedded my externally visible Kronolith calendar in a web page. Kronolith calendars are really ugly though, and the daisy-chaining of the calendar sync was both slow and fragile. I eventually abandoned the whole idea of an events calendar synced to Kerio.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
rigo

yea had not seen much written about this from Kerio, too bad as it just makes sense to publish calendars from same source.

thank you for all your info, looks like we will just have to keep them in the ipads for now.

thanks again
  •  
scottwilkins

I did this for a while with an ASP.NET iCal client code that I got for cheap. Worked really well, though not quite perfect. If you search for iCal client tools you should be able to find quite a few.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 March 2014 04:18]

•  
rigo

interesting, thanks for the tip Wink

•  
hpralow

At our site, I addressed this problem with my own gateway app, which queries the Kerio Calendar-Server via a CalCAV Report-Requests and then generates HTML-Output from the iCalendar-Data received from the server.
This woks, but was a pain in the butt to implement, simply because the iCalendar-Format (RFC 5545) is extremely unclear in certain crucial topics.
Previous Topic: IE 10 and old webmail stops drag and drop
Next Topic: How install SSL Certificate
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:40:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.