Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » lost my password vpn (I buyed kerio VPN but i lost my password please sent to my email . my user name is head0225)
  •  
head0225

Send a private message to this user
  •  
head0225

head0225 wrote on Fri, 21 March 2014 12:53
Quote:

•  
head0225

I buyed kerio VPN but i lost my password please sent to my email . my user name is head0225
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We do not sell any VPN service for users in Iran. I'm sorry.
  •  
head0225

yesterdey next to purchase VPN 2MONTH I give my user name , password and 3 server then connect and active kerio VPN CLIENT but when disconnect my password was lost . my user name on kerio VPN client is:head0225 name server :kerio15.kerioserver.asia
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I'm sorry. We develop the software. You bought a service from someone else. And probably from cracked product installation. We cannot help you. We do not provide online VPN services. We do the software.
Previous Topic: Roll back Control on the appliance?
Next Topic: MAC Logging
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 10:52:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.