Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Server / Client very slow (KOFF use 70-80% of cpu)
  •  
vurso

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
we have a lot of Problems with a new kerio connect installation.

Kerio Server:
Mac mini with 16gb ram
Store is a thunderbolt ssd storage
80GB / 400.000 files
Network: 1Gbit

Kerio Clients:
Windows 7 prof with Sp1 and KOFF v.8.2 and Outlook 2010 / 2013 Network: 1Gbit

Problem:
Performance Problem on all Workstation. Outlook crasht (no response) or the work with outlook is very slow between different folder.

i can not found the Problem.

following solution i have try or configured:
Client:
- disable all addins in outlook
- anti virus program don´t scan the kerio program folder
-

any idea?

best regards

vincenzo

[Updated on: Tue, 25 March 2014 12:00]

•  
MarkK

How much email does each person have saved? Did you allow enough time for the server / client to build the initial indexes? Kerio docs have mentioned that this is a server intensive operation, especially if you have multiple clients doing it at one time.
  •  
vurso

thanks for you answer.

depends of the person. the mailboxes saved emails from 200 between 40000 objects. the import from a exchange are 1 month ago and the performance is not better.
i now that is a intensive operation. we have open for 4 days / nights the Outlook Mailbox on the different Client. but it is not better
  •  
sfpete

You state:

- anti virus program don´t scan the kerio program folder

I'm assuming you meant you have anti-virus programs set to not scan the Outlook STORE client side? Not scanning the program folder won't make any difference.
  •  
vurso

it normally that the koff Prozess work with 300mb?
Previous Topic: No public contacts on Windows Phone 8
Next Topic: iOS, ActiveSync and Contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:13:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.