Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Developer Zone » API/SDK Writers » CalDAV/CardDAV Connector with Kerio-Outlook-Connector (Wrong dates in Outlook)
  •  
Xaserx8

Send a private message to this user
Hello Community,

i wrote an application, which is based on the CalDAV/CardDAV Connector from
https://github.com/Kerio/cdav-connector.

This application reads calendar-entries from a SQLServer and creates these in Kerio.

When using the Kerio-Webinterface these entries are displayed correctly.

After these calendar entries are exported to Outlook via the Kerio-Outlook-Connector ca. 50% of the entries have 1 minute added to their dates (for Example 9:00am becomes 9:01am).

I was not able to determine any differences regarding the used values of the faulty entries compared to the ones that were exported correctly.

Is there any known issue that can result in this behaviour?
My guess would be that i forgot to set a needed property or set one incorrectly.

I would be grateful for any input you can give me.
Previous Topic: Operator API
Next Topic: API upgrades
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 16:02:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.